WORKSHOP - How To Employ & Manage Staff
|Date:||5th Feb 13|
|Start Time:||2:00 PM|
|Location:||AICSA Training Room - Level 6, 68 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5000|
|Investment:||AU $ 220 (Inc. GST)|
|Member Investment:||AU $150 (Inc. GST)|
|Earlybird Investment (non Member):||AU $220 (Inc. GST)|
|Earlybird Investment (Member):||AU $112.50 (Inc. GST)|
Register for this Event
Need to find the right staff but want to avoid any employment headaches? This is the workshop for you.
This workshop will be presented by Shona Lombardozzi, Human Resources Manager and will cover the following issues:
- Assessing Applications
- Good Interview Techniques - Questions you can & can't ask
- Cultural fit in an office - How to find the right person
- Reference Checking
- Good employment decisions
- Cost and time of bad employment decisions
Shona Lombardozzi, Human Resources Manager
Shona Lombardozzi is currently a Senior HR Consultant with BankSA. Her experience in recruitment spans from working as a recruitment consultant over a number of industries including small to medium enterprise to global organisations. Having worked in a wide range of organisations such as Bank SA, BT Financial Group, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance (London), Robert Walters and Adelaide City Council she has also been able to develop a combination of in-house recruitment, generalist HR and specialist Leadership & Culture change management experience.
- Over 10 years experience in the HR industry
- Local, Interstate & Global experience across a number of industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Local Government, Recruitment & Retail sectors
- Specialist skill and experience in:
- Culture & Change Management
- Leadership development & Coaching
- Organisational Restructures
- Generalist HR Business advice
- Performance Management Systems & Processes
- Learning & Development
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Remuneration & Benefits
AICSA Office Training Room, Level 6, 68 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Member registrations received before 28 February 2013 will receive a 25% discount ($112.50).
As of 1 March 2013 prices will revert to the following:
Member Price: $150 Non-Member Price: $220
This price includes afternoon tea.
15 PD Points
NOTE: No refund will be given unless more than 7 days notice is received by the AIC. Cancellation may invalidate discount. Registration must be accompanied by correct payment in order to secure a seat. AIC reserves the right to cancel sessions that do not reach the minimum number of participants required (full refunds given).